Having a heating system to get the optimum temperature indoors is possible with numerous effective and energy efficient systems.
Traditional or low temperature wall mounted or recessed radiators, cassette type fan-coil, console or ducted units, underfloor, wall or ceiling heating, hot air generators. Any of these systems can be combined with different sources of energy:
- Condensing gas boiler. Using the hot flue gases can save between 30% and 50% in your electricity bill.
- Low NOx emission diesel fired boilers or more environmentally friendly condensing boilers that recover the heat from the flue gas.
- Air source heat pumps, use the energy from the air to heat water and start saving up to 50% on your electricity bill.
- Biomass, install your Biomass boiler and start saving.
- Geothermal energy, use the heat from the ground to heat water and save up to 75% on your electricity bill.